E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need help this is my third kindle but it is different. I…

Customer Question
I need help this...

I need help this is my third kindle but it is different. I finished my first book but I cannot bring up my next book. It keeps wanting me to buy Moore Books. I have 10 that I have ordered but I cannot find them? Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I cannot bring up the books! I want to go on to the books I have ordered but I have been unable to get them to come up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I sent you my message did you not get my responce?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe, Technician replied 4 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Good afternoon,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

Ok

Did you choose on each book to "add to device" if not they will be in the cloud or only on your account to which you can add them to your device from your amazon account.

Under your amazon account "manage your content and devices" you will see all your purchased content/books, next to each book you can select it and then click the deliver button which will bring up your available devices such as to send to your kindle. With that said I am including a screen shot of that and if you set up your amazon kindle correctly to transfer content to the kindle when purchased in settings vs manually doing so.

Bonuses are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a 1-2 happy face, please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert button. The first two rating faces are negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get paid for my work. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. Please also note that while I try very hard to correct the problem online for you, however not all problems can be fixed in this way. The deposit you placed when you opened the question is only a deposit and does not pay for my services until you click accept or one of the smile faces then I get paid for helping you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason, please reply back and let me know.
Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!

And now I am sending a picture to show the wispersync settings under your account and manage your content and devices there are 3 tabs, your content, your devices (add your device if not listed) and settings, wispersync is under settings.

Just want to know how to pull up my next book to read. This is so different than former kindles? I do not understand how to get to a book to read

Which model kindle do you have?

Generally there is a home button and when you go to that screen all books/content is shown there that you can go through and select.

If they are not shown on the device it is because you need to go into your amazon account and check those settings I explained. Each device has an email it can send the content to and the account has to be set to sync.

How do I go to my next book? Is
I am not understanding and I just want to be able to read the books I have ordered without having to pay for help!

I need to know what model kindle you have, as I explained you need to go to the home screen using the home button which depends on which device you have. Once you are on that main screen all books will be shown that you have added unless they were not sent to the device.

Joe
Joe
Joe, Technician