E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need a valid phone number to call Amazon. I don't know…

Customer Question
I need a valid...

I need a valid phone number to call Amazon

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

I don't know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

What is e-reader

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe I should explain--I made an order to Amazon and now being charged an AmazonPrime Membership. Don'r rem. asking for it and don't want it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach amazon
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I don't know if I came here by mistake or not. First of all, is there a charge for helping me? If so I need a phone number. What is so difficult about getting a phone number and talking to a human being?
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

You don't have a direct number to contact amazon am sorry.

But if you need returns and refund you can email them.

Is there a $20 charge to talk to someone? If so, cancel this. I will contact my credit card company.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.