E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I noticed that my book has errors. How can I replace the…

Customer Question
I noticed that my...

I noticed that my book has errors. How can I replace the current copy with the new revised copy?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I am the author of the book so, it is not the device that I have to change, it is the book itself that must be replaced. The name of the book is Colibri. I am Marilyn lebron the author of the book.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

It

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I simply want to know how to replace the current copy of Colibri with the new revised copy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I presume that it is an e-book, published for e-reader tablets.

What system does the e-book reside on, Amazon, Nook / Barnes & Noble, or some other website?