E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Attempting to fill one of your job applications seems to be…

Customer Question
Attempting to fill one...

Attempting to fill one of your job applications seems to be faulty https://surveys.vitapowered.com/DeliveryWeb/Amazon_Integrations/1683c129-f401-4479-b74a-0c74e357a4d2

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Https://surveys.vitapowered.com/DeliveryWeb/Amazon_Integrations/1683c129-f401-4479-b74a-0c74e357a4d2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Filling in the application form

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It is asking question on a multiple answer survey but when completed it states that i have not completed the question

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is it when you click on the NEXT button at the bottom of that page, that you get the error?

Or is it a subsequent page, please?

(Also, mentioning in Reply To Expert, what computer or device, and what operating system - e.g. Windows, MAC OS X / Apple OS, or Android or iOS for iDevice - would help me answer your question better and quicker.)

Something does seem to be wrong with that page - even trying to answer the first four questions, I find that I can only mark two of the four questions at once, the selection for the previous questions sometimes disappears.

I think thus that your problem is most likely an amateurish programming effort on the part of the maker of the web page... and should be reported as such. But letting me know what I asked, might offer some other alternative that I could suggest, also.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

How am i supposed to fill in the form? operating system is windows 7

OK... I think that you cannot fill out that form - for I cannot either, on an entirely different computer.

Therefore, you have a problem with that web page and its programming. Complain to the manager, or the web administrator, in charge of that page, I advise, so that you can get this situation straightened out. (Programming on a web page, when it is faulty, cannot be straightened out by anyone else.)

The one other thing to try - first - is to use a different web browser program. For instance, if using Firefox, try using Internet Explorer. If using Internet Explorer, try using Firefox. At very least, you can say to manager supervisor or web administrator, that you 'tried various things' - and you consulted me also, and I confirmed that the page is at fault.

Is someone management aware that there is a problem
f you cannot fill in the form i dont think changin my browser will sufficei have no way of informing any one in Amazon please let them know of the problem

I will try it with another browser myself now... I have no inside track to Amazon, so please tell me, how did you get that page, or who on Amazon offered it to you (or off Amazon, and if so, from where or whom?)

Another browser does not change its behavior.

Where did you begin filling out this survey? I cannot get past that page myself, in either of two web browsers.

Job ID:###-##-####| Brampton, ON

Where did you begin filling out this survey? in the sense that, 'where' means 'what website or address', please?

I advise you to contact the website that gave you or linked to or referred you to the survey... they will need to know that you cannot fill out the survey, owing to programming that does not work properly.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my work and answer is helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)