E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just purchase a piggy bank of 60 bars for Candy Crush Saga…

Customer Question
I just purchase a...

I just purchase a piggy bank of 60 bars for Candy Crush Saga game on my Kindle. The sale went through but the bars never loaded to my game. Any way you can fix this. If not can the sale be voided?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Candy Crush Saga?

Close it out and went back in and reopen it and the bars are still not there

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I've been thinking about buying a bigger size Kindle. If I do will the games I have transfer to a new Kindle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.