E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle will not swipe! Please help or send me

Customer Question
My kindle will not...

My kindle will not swipe! Please help or send me instructions how to ship the unit for repairs. the is my third unit and i love it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Three days. Everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

I have a doctor's appointment now. Will try later.

Ok, I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking for now one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you