E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to reset my password and the web address that I was…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** the web address that I was sent will not show up. My Great grand daughter messed her kindle up and I uninstalled iy by accident, How can I register her kindle? I need a new password. My name is***** my cell# *****(###) ###-#### Please help me and Thank You.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I can access mine but not hers. I can NOT remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I think so, I have tried everything that I can think of. I am on the Register your fire page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am I just want and need to get her kindle fixed. Thank you for your help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you recall still the email address you used to setup the Kindle initially with?

Please let me know

Thank you