E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not open kindel book store. I tap the app icon and the…

Customer Question
I can not open...

I can not open kindel book store. I tap the app icon and the screen goes black for a few seconds then returns to home screen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

About one week ago. I have 65 percent now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No, I have tried reseting the account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

All the books that I have down loaded, I can not open them or Free games that I down loaded also.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!