E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just received my Kindle and want to know how to delete or…

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my Kindle and want to know how to delete or lower the audio from the book I am reading.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just received it and have Googled it, but am now sure about the process.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which Kindle model do you have?

Josh, thanks for replying. I have figured out how to access. I am sure I will have more questions in the future. G***************

Okay, thank you.