E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have downloaded books and tried to sync the books and now…

Customer Question
I have downloaded books...

I have downloaded books and tried to sync the books and now it is asking to have the network password ***** try and try i still cant get your reader to go online

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the E-reader? So that we can try to reconnect the device to the wifi network.

Kobo aura
 replied 4 months ago

I got it, Before you connect your E-reader to the wifi network. Please make sure that you got the right password ***** correct cases, because password ***** ***** sensitive. Try this steps for one more time and check if the Kobo device is connecting to the network or not.

1. Select Wireless.
  2. If the Wireless Status setting is Off, press the centre of the Navigation pad.
  3. The eReader will scan the area for any available wireless networks and list them.
    • A Known Network is a Wi Fi network that the eReader has successfully connected to before.
    • An Unknown Network is a Wi Fi network that the eReader has not connected to before.
    • If you see a lock icon next to a network name you will need a password ***** connect.
  4. Select the network you want to join.
  5. If the network is a Known Network, the eReader will join that network.
  6. If the network is an Unknown Network:
    • Select Join Network.
    • Enter the password ***** the virtual keyboard.
    • Select Join Network.
    • Your eReader will connect to the network.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

You charged 38 already now u want more?
We permitted a 5 dollar charge but never more and som how u took the liberty to take a total of 38
 replied 4 months ago

No, Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them. I am a user of the site just like you, if there is any payment confusion or addition payment that you made, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan