E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Nookcolor BNRV200 (my wife's old one) Is it just a…

Customer Question
I have a Nookcolor...

I have a Nookcolor BNRV200 (my wife's old one) Is it just a shortage of ram that makes it slow or not even able to get up Wikopedia?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I don't know other than it just has Nook on it and bought it at the Sioux City B&N store. I gave the model in my opening.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

It has been like this since I gave my spouse her new Samsung and I took the old one...2 years, maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a cleaning function that can be done on old files like a PC?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You cannot install RAM on the Nook like you can on a computer.

Usually, it is just a software glitch and a restart will fix it. Hold down the power button for 20 seconds and restart the Nook.

Do you have the issue after the restart?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!