E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to give our first kindle to a friend. How do I take…

Customer Question
I want to give...

I want to give our first kindle to a friend. How do I take the books on it to the third kindle we have ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything. I'd like to know how to transfer them, if possible.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to do this and where to get the instructions.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
On the new Kindle, select
Register" and enter the same username and password ***** the Amazon.com account you were using on your old Kindle.Visit the "Manage Your Kindle" page on your computer's Web browser, and click the "Actions" button to the right of your previously purchased or downloaded Kindle content.Select "Delivery to my ... " from the context menu, and select your new Kindle device from the Deliver to drop-down menu. Repeat this for all items you want to send to your new Kindle. The e-books and subscriptions will automatically appear in your new Kindle's library.I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.