E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have new kindle and want to transfer books from old one to…

Customer Question
Have new kindle and...

Have new kindle and want to transfer books from old one to new one. My wifi comes with my [email protected] account so I don't know what it is.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just now started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Niope

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your new Kindle?

this is just the books model
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand your concern please click on this link https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/transfer-kindle-ebooks-another-easily-freely-alice-green in order to transfer the books from old Kindle to the new one and please let me know if this helps.