E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The name of my WiFi network has changed as well as the

Customer Question
The name of my...

The name of my WiFi network has changed as well as the password. I cannnot get into my kindle with the new passwords

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Before the change

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason