E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I bought a new kindle paper and I am trying to set it up,
Josh, It Support Specialist
I bought a new kindle paper white and I am trying to set it up, but it doesn't recognize my WiFi password. I know it's the correct PW. How can I change the PW so I can continue setup? … read more
Sfering information frum old kindle to a new one. Just got
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
just got new kindle today. internet doesn't want to come up … read more
Trouble getting into my Kindle. It won't except mt network
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
Hi Dan, i'm Having trouble getting into my Kindle. It won't except mt network and I would like to change my password. I'm reading from my iPad and would like my book on Kendle … read more
I'm trying to get back on line. I changed to ATT UVERSE and
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I'm trying to get back on line. I changed to ATT UVERSE and now I don,t have a password ***** is nothing on my router that tells me like my last one. I'd like to change the passwoe rd … read more
Can not connect to work fi.. don't recall password..not sure
Randy***** CellTech
Can not connect to work fi.. don't recall password..not sure I had one? … read more
We changed wifi servers. My Kindle will not accept the
Harry, electronics technician
We changed wifi servers. My Kindle will not accept the password ***** the wifi. All other digital devices have accepted it. Kindle keeps telling me that it is the wrong password … read more
Modem was changed with Internet Provider (Spectrum). Ever
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Modem was changed with Internet Provider (Spectrum). Ever since, have been unable to change number, etc on Kindle. Cannot receive new books because of this. Please help. Rose Bridwell … read more
My kindle will not connect to wifi it will not accept the
Josh, It Support Specialist
My kindle will not connect to wifi it will not accept the password ***** it had in the past. … read more
My wifi password has changed but unable to log into my
Randy***** CellTech
my wifi password ***** changed but unable to log into my kindle … read more
Trying to add wifi to my kindle reader...it's the kindle
Richard, IT Manager
Trying to add wifi to my kindle reader...it's the kindle white____?____ (something) & it has wifi capability. I get a message that says it does … read more
I am having trouble connecting my Kindle to Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi
Josh, It Support Specialist
I am having trouble connecting my Kindle to Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi network has no password. … read more
I'm about to go on a RV trip, need to change the wifi
Richard, IT Manager
I'm about to go on a long RV trip, need to change the wifi channel from Cox to my new Verizon wifi jetpack. When I type in the Verizon channel and password ***** the Kindle, it says the password *****… read more
I can't get my kindle to accept my WiFi address? Help.... My
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I can't get my kindle to accept my WiFi address? Help.... … read more
I hope you can help. my Wi-Fi got messed up somehow & it's
Richard, IT Manager
I hope you can help. my Wi-Fi got messed up somehow & it's asking me to sign in to web browser … read more
I am unable to connect to my internet, WIFI from my 2nd
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am unable to connect to my internet, WIFI from my 2nd eReader nor my Kindle Fire. The only one that has connected is my first kindle which is about five years old. Why would the newer e Reader and t… read more
Nada and have had a Kindle three years.as far as I know our
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
nada and have had a Kindle for about three years.as far as I know our house has Wi Fi as my computer and lap top work with no trouble.I have downloaded books onto my kindle in the house for the past t… read more
My latest digital books are not being transferred to my Kindle.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
My latest digital books are not being transferred to my Kindle. I only have access to them on Kindle Cloud Reader. Although my Wi-Fi Network hasn't changed, I get a message that my password XXXXX XXXX… read more
Hello, My name is Peppy. I have a kindle my wi-fi is the
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hello, My name is Peppy. I have a kindle my wi-fi is the same but my friend changed the password XXXXX make it easier to remember. The new password XXXXX XXXXX I can not connect. help?… read more