E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I totally remove firestick from my tv. I no longer…

Customer Question
How do I totally...

How do I totally remove firestick from my tv. I no longer have the stick plugged in but firestick still shows up on my tv screen and as an input

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The firestick has been removed for several years and I just want to totally get the indication off. I have cancelled firestick through Amazon several years ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unplug the power cord from the TV

Wait 2 minutes

Plug it back in and power it on

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!