E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I used to have no problem with my kindle and wifi, Now it…

Customer Question
I used to have...

I used to have no problem with my kindle and wifi, Now it will not connect at my home at all

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes, but no matter what passwords or advanced settings I enter it will not connect

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Just my computer and it has been that way forever

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It just stopped working one day and restarting does not help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try entering no password ***** all. See whether that works. If the router has been reset to defaults, that is what would work. Let me know, and I will advise you further.