E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have by accident cancelled out my kindle and have to re…

Customer Question
I have by accident...

I have by accident cancelled out my kindle and have to re register it .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I cant get the right pass word to reopen it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just canceled it by mistake and cant get it working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason