E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to download the book When Breath Becomes Air on…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download the book When Breath Becomes Air on my Apple iPad. I do not have à Ki Del e reader but I do have the Ki Del App on my IPad.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

I am from canAda. It living in. Exico for six months every winter. Could this be the problem? I downloaded the book A disappearance in Damascus through Amazon.ça. I fina,l'y got the book with great difficulty. Am having the same problem today trying to order When. Death becomes Air. I need your help!! Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No. Should I do that now?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have a KoBo ereader but am told that it is not compatible with Amazon.ca or kindle. Is that so?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!