E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My son needs to finish the ebook I get through my kindle…

Customer Question
My son needs to...

My son needs to finish the ebook I get through my kindle account on a chromebook at school. Is there a way I can sign himin onthat device?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just tried to do this first time this morning?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is Alison. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Does school policy allow you son to download APPS like the Kindle Reading APP for the Chrome OS? If so, please download it on to the Chrome Book. You can either then login to the APP with your credentials and find the book in your library, then tap it to download to Chrome Book, or you can set him up with his own Amazon account and use family sharing to share it with him. Which method would you prefer? Does the school policy allow him to get the Kindle reading App on the Chromebook?