E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I get into my publisher's account to check my book…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get into my publisher's account to check my book sales?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I haven't figured out how to get into the account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No, I haven't tried the Factory Reset. I have a new paperback book also on Amazon. I want to follow the sales.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In order to view your book sales, please do the following:

(1) Log into your Kindle Direct Publishing account.

(2) When you click the Reports tab at the top of the page in your KDP account, you'll see a Sales Dashboard that shows you the following:

• To see how many orders your titles received today, Move your mouse over the point on the graph that corresponds to today’s date to see the exact number of units ordered. You can also find this information by filtering the ‘Units Ordered’ graph to show orders for today’s date.
  • To see units ordered for any day, week, month, or other timeframe within the past 90 days, filter the "Units Ordered" graph.
  • To filter the graph by title, marketplace, or timeframe, click the buttons to see your options.
  • To see royalties earned during your selected timeframe, check the table below the main graph.
  • To see a detailed report that includes units sold, refunds, and royalties, click "Generate Report" near the bottom of the page.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Kraig
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer