E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The screen suddenly went blank. I had just recharged the…

Customer Question
The screen suddenly went...

The screen suddenly went blank. I had just recharged the battery, now I can't turn on or off

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Yesterday, but yesterday afternoon it went blank, so when I got home I put it on charge. The charge light turned green so is fully charged

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes - the power light flickers then just goes blank again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Could it be the battery is no good ? I have had the kindle about 2 years

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 4 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician