E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It keeps locking up. Fire HD 8. 2 yrs. Tablet optilmizer &

Customer Question
It keeps locking up ...

It keeps locking up

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Fire HD 8

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Tablet optilmizer & cleaner

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

should I have the table off or on when I plug it in

It should be on

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!