E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Update credit card for kindle unlimited, paperwhite, No I…

Customer Question
Update credit card for...

Update credit card for kindle unlimited

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want kindlr unlimited

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

My name is Randy,

I will be glad to assist you.

You can edit your payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices from a web browser on your computer.

To view or edit your payment method:

Go to>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<Manage Your Content and Devices (Amazon.com full site).
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.

Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.