E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle app is stuck on a book and won't respond. It is on my…

Customer Question
Kindle app is stuck...

Kindle app is stuck on a book and won't respond

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

It is on my iPad , a lend legitimacy app

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes,but let me try that again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Still can't get rid of the book tho now it changes pages

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Initially, please restart the ipad by holding the lock and home buttons together for about 30 seconds, until the screen goes black then shows the apple logo, then release and let me know the results.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician