E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to change book location. It is not an e reader issue.

Customer Question
Need to change book...

Need to change book location

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It is not an e reader issue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Not e reader issue but category problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing?

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

I could see that you have requested for Phone call I am really sorry but i don't have an option to make a call if you want i will opt out this case so that other expert will accept this request and would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge. Thank you.