E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to buy women's diamond stud earrings I have points…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy women's diamond stud earrings I have points from my Citi card that I would like to use also have a gift card

Technician's Assistant: Which Citi product do you have?

Sears Credit card

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Citi software?

Nothing,I used to buy A TV from amazon but forgot the proceude to use

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.