E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I see the books I have read this year and "removed…

Customer Question
How do I see...

How do I see the books I have read this year and "removed from device"

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle but not sure which model. I do have an Amazon Prime account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I can access my library but it doesn't list books I have removed from devioce

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon!

If you want to see all the books you have purchased or rented, or even read that were free, but you have removed from your device, then you need to do it on your computer. It is actually pretty simple, and you can also choose to send them back to a device if you want to.

1. Log into Amazon.com on your computer with the same account that is on your Kindle
  2. Once you are logged in, click this link and it will take you to all your content

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Did you have any follow up questions? If not, please do not forget to take two seconds to rate my service to you at the top of this page. If you do, please reply to me below before rating :)

Have a wonderful day!