E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle payment that is automatically coming out of…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle payment that is automatically coming out of my checking account. I would like to cancel my kindle subscription. I do not know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since last Christmas when I ordered my FIRE. I just need to cancel the 9.99 that is coming out of my checking as I do not use it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 7 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you want to unsubscribe to the annual Newsstand subscriptions?