E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

What was the amzn wa charge of $36.45 on 10-20-17? I have…

Customer Question
What was the amzn...

What was the amzn wa charge of $36.45 on 10-20-17?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I have mail.aol.com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Not having problems with my emails, just questioning the charge!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.