E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to re-open an account which I had with Amazon a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to re-open an account which I had with Amazon a couple of years ago. I have forgotten the password ***** then had. I have bought a new kindle- a paperwhite.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Not for at least two years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes but I was told that I was not giving the right informatio

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to order some books as soon as possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still recall the email address you used?

Please let me know