E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My old email is not working.i would like to put a new email…

Customer Question
My old email is...

My old email is not working.i would like to put a new email and account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Open a new email and account.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Changing my email and account on the kindle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have gotten my my password ***** the old email.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I only want to be able to buy books on my kindle tablet my email wouldn’t work.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Visit http://www.amazon.com.au and sign in by entering your current e-mail address and password.
  2. Click on "Your Account" from the pull-down menu on the top right hand side
  3. Scroll down to the "Settings" section and click on the "Change Account Settings" link.
  4. Click the corresponding "Edit" button.
  5. Once you've made the updates, click "Save Changes".

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

All I wanted was to change my email so I could buy books on my Kindle book. And it has not worked. So sorry I am not happy.

Sorry to hear it did not work.

Did you follow the 5 steps I mentioned previously?

Were you able to complete all 5 steps?