E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchased various books for my Kindle 2 and I just

Customer Question
I purchased various books...

I purchased various books for my Kindle 2 and I just received the books on my Iphone not on the kinle 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have not tried any thing, only reading on my phone but it is to small for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want my latest books down loaded to my kindle 2

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please login to your Amazon account at www.amazon.com/myk. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. Please locate the book that you want to send to your Kindle Select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver to OTHER as the action. Select your Kindle from the Device list.

Next, sync your Kindle. Please give this a try and let me know the results.

If you prefer that your books automatically got your Kindle rather than to your iPhone, you can set your Kindle as the default device to which your purchases are delivered. Please let me know if you need help with that.