E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't login to my account on my tablet. On my phone. Where…

Customer Question
I can't login to...

I can't login to my account on my tablet

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Where can I find it

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to login to the amazon account in the E reader, is it right? If that is correct, We can try resetting the amazon account password. Please click the link and follow the instruction on the link below: http://amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you