E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannotbemy library cannot connect to my library. I am on my…

Customer Question
Cannotbemy library cannot connect...

Cannotbemy library cannot connect to my library

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I am on my iPad and never had any problems with amazon account or kindle, but it has some one else's email when I try to verify

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tapping on corner where my library is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. In your Kindle reading APP, from the Home screen, tap the Settings icon. Next, under Registration, tap Update, and then tap Deregister this Kindle. You can now register your Kindle APP using the correct email. Please try this and let me know the results.

Did that help you to resolve the problem? If not, please let me know the exact model of your Kindle so I can provide specific instructions for your particular Kindle. I will be logging off for the evening soon. If i do not hear from you before I log off, I will check you on first thing int he morning. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved.