E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Dan, I did an update on the kindle and it wants me to sign…

Customer Question
I did an update...

I did an update on the kindle and it wants me to sign back in with email and password.. I have had Kindle for years and have no idea what email I used and it was most probably a business one that I don’t have any more and also I have no idea of the password. Caroline Balanda

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Caroline,

Is it asking for your Amazon account information?