E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle isoncloud how do irestore contents. Months have…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my kindle isoncloud...
Second opinion] my kindle isoncloud how do irestore contentsJA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?Customer: months have been unable to use got help from amazon beforeJA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is***** would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to give you the best answer. Are you able to login to your Amazon account at www.amazon.com/myk?

If you can't login to www.amazon.com/myk, please let me know so I can provide detailed instructions to help you reset your password.

If you can login to www.amazon.com.myk, look on the CONTENT tab to make sure that all of your previous purchases are shown there. Next, click on the DEVICES tab, click on your Kindle in the list of devices, and scroll down to find th eTYPE and SERIAL NUMBER of your Kindle. Please share that with me. You'll need to connect your Kindle to wifi and then make sure that you are registered to the same Amazon account that you just logged into. Once you do that, all of the items that you saw on the CONTENT tab of your Amazon account should be available in your LIBRARY on your Kindle. You should be able to download to them your Kindle simply by tapping on them in the library listing of your Kindle.

If you need more specific instructions I can provide that after you provide the TYPE and the serial number of your device. Thank you!

It doesn't appear that you're available right now. I will be logging off for the evening soon. I will check first thing in the morning to see if you need further assistance and if you have provided the type and serial number of your Kindle. Thank you for your patience.