E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle will not go to Kindle store. It just says to

Customer Question
My kindle will not...

My kindle will not go to Kindle store. It just says to switch off wireless. When I switch off wireless and try to shop it says to switch it on. The 3 G has 5 bars but it won't connect to kindle store

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

3 days It wont' let me do any buying but I can read books that are laredy there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

N kindle store

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?