Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I bought a new Kindle and i can't get it set up. Will you

Customer Question

I bought a new Kindle and i can't get it set up. Will you help me?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just bought it today. I forgot my old password ***** now i don't know what to do
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm over 70 years old and I'm not very techy
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Karthik Nagarajan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we setup the Kindle, Let us first reset the Amazon account password. You can reset the amazon account by clicking the link below: http://amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html and enter the registered emaila address and follow the instruction in that link. Once you done with the resetting the link on the Amazon account please let me know.