E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My e reader does not seem to turn on. I tried charging it…

Customer Question
My e reader does...

My e reader does not seem to turn on. I tried charging it too

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Probably over s week agp

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes but I will try again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I’d just like to know what the issue is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Ok I have just plugged it in

Take your time

I will wait another few minutes and then try

Sure take your time

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!