E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have a new echo, but have misplaced the instructions to
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I have a new echo, but have misplaced the instructions to get started. … read more
My problem is re-connecting an Amazon Echo after a power
Josh, It Support Specialist
My problem is re-connecting an Amazon Echo after a power outage. … read more
I was watching QVC and they demonstrated how to pair a
Richard, IT Manager
I was watching QVC and they demonstrated how to pair a kindle with a Alexa. I thought it would be useful when I go other places. Short story. Now my alexa has a green light that circles when it's does… read more
I can't connect to my internet using my kindle voyage. I've
Josh, It Support Specialist
I can't connect to my internet using my kindle voyage . I've tried everything, including resetting my kindle. Now, I have no books to read, no connectivity....and the rest of my devices do connect....… read more
I have two Fires. Alexa once worked on both, now neither.
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have two Fires. Alexa once worked on both, now neither. One got the update, but still doesn … read more
Trying to set up Alexa Dot. I am connected to Wi Fi and
Hi Dan, Trying to set up Alexa Dot. I am connected to Wi Fi and while setting up I have the orange light spinning and my phone indicates it is setting up. I just received a message the my WIFi is not … read more
Second opinion] setting up alexiaJA: What's the make/model
How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: the device came in today… read more
Every book I try to buy it only gives me the option of
Richard, IT Manager
Every book I try to buy it only gives me the option of sample … read more
I got a amazon alexa echo and i downloaded Alexa on my
Richard, IT Manager
I got a amazon alexa echo and i downloaded Alexa on my iphone 5 but I can't get in to the program … read more
My dot cannot connect to the internet, New. Echo dot, I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
My dot cannot connect to the internet JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: New. Echo dot JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Custome… read more
I just had to completely erase and re-load my ipad. I am
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
I just had to completely erase and re-load my ipad. I am trying to sign in to kindle with my amazon id and password, but it isn't working. … read more
We have moved for the winter and left our home internet
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
We have moved for the winter and left our home internet system, I am trying to reconnect Alexa. … read more
I downloaded the Ipad2 update today and now my kindle cloud
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I downloaded the Ipad2 update today and now my kindle cloud is jammed. That is, it requests my login information, but when I provide it, it doesn't respond.… read more
I just bought an ipad mini and downloaded the Kindle ipad app,
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
I just bought an ipad mini and downloaded the Kindle ipad app, and I am unable to transfer my kindle books to the ipad, I also have an kindle app on my iphone 5, which has all my kindle books. The kin… read more
I haven an original Kindle and an iPad 2 and now an iPhone
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
I haven an original Kindle and an iPad 2 and now an iPhone 5. My Kindle app for the iPad did not download my books and when I ordered 2 books on the iPad Kindle app, the do not show on the Kindle. I a… read more
Hello--I purchased the book "The Kingmakers Daughter" and
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Hello--I purchased the book "The Kingmaker's Daughter" and my MasterCard was charged for it. However, I cannot find it on my iPad. There is something wrong. Can you help? [email protected]… read more
Kindle cloud content not on kindle app on iPad/iPhone
i-cubed
i-cubed, IT Consultant & Web Designer
In a moment of madness, I signed up for a clout reader account and noes the books I just bought are not available through the kindle app on my iPad. Surely there's a way around this, but I can't find … read more
I have owned a Kindle for about a year, and have read several
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
I have owned a Kindle for about a year, and have read several books. IMy wife has recently received a kKindle. I wish to make available thebooks which I've read and are archived in my library at Amazo… read more