E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It is my Kindle. It won't go to the next page. Since

Customer Question
It is my Kindle...

It is my Kindle. It won't go to the next page.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday. I have tried recharging, every swipe I know how to do, shutting it off, trying a different book, It just won't let me read.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).

If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.

Let me know what happens once you try those steps please.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?