E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It is not mine .it is my husbands. we got our kindles for…

Customer Question
It is not mine...

It is not mine .it is my husbands. we got our kindles for christmas 2016 and now we have run out of the original payment and need to reopen our accouny with new infomation

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Dont kow the model but it is a kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

We only have one email address. and bill has tried his cell phone numberand pass word. he is pretty sure the password ***** ***** but we cannot figure what account number he has used.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?