E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was hacked and my daughter reset my Kindle to factory

Customer Question
I was hacked and...

I was hacked and my daughter reset my Kindle to factory default. I called and got a new UP number now I have to reregister.I also got a new cell phone I want to use as a new phone number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I don't know my accounts because it was register by my son in Florida who purchased it for me. It's been over four weeks since I have been registered.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No.I guess not. Thank you!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you wish to use your existing account or you wish to create a new account?

Please let me know