E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an Amazon Fire Tablet that needs more memory. Have a…

Customer Question
I have an Amazon...

I have an Amazon Fire Tablet that needs more memory. Have a new chip, but no knowledge of how to use it without losing all apps/info on the tablet.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Just to archive info or remove what I have on the tablet. Have acouple books I could delete, but they never truly come off the tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm completely tech challenged, so be warned! I need to get to a different room to get the tablet.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please if you are getting an error about memory on the tablet?

Please let me know