E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot get connected with new tv. Lg 70 inch new tv. Netflix…

Customer Question
Cannot get connected with...

Cannot get connected with new tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg 70 inch new tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Netflix works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

It is just new now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It says I have a code DGNAVM

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether you are trying to connect your Smart TV to the WiFi Network?