E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Helllo, I am with the Amdex corporation. I have login

Customer Question
Pearl I am with...

Pearl I am with the Amdex corporation. I have login issues. I believe if I can change my password ***** APN i WILL get in my user name is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No every time I go to Reset Passord it say give a few mins thats all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail

Josh I have a tech inside APN working my issue nothing to do from your end but thanks anyway.

Okay, thank you.