E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was talking to a representative who helped me with my

Customer Question
I was talking to...

I was talking to a representative who helped me with my order of ear warmers and removing a Prime Membership. I was disconnected. I went into my emails and there is one from Amazon with bogus orders which I did not purchase. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

What do you mean by model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I was on the phone for a very long time with a male representative and I don't know his name. He helped me with my problems but then I read a recent email from Amazon with purchases I did not make.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

He told me he was going to remove the October charges for the membership and I was hoping to get a confirmation to that fact.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.