E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It seems to have frozen up. I began a search for a topic,

Customer Question
It seems to have...

It seems to have frozen up. I began a search for a topic, and it froze.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Actually, I tried a restart, and it seemed to be do that, but now it seems to be frozen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that it's been slow lately, when I press the button to bring up the dialogue box to turn off the screen.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!