E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle store come up blank. I knoticed it yesterday,

Customer Question
My kindle store come...

My kindle store come up blank

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I knoticed it yesterday,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the store.

Let me know the results please

Thank you