E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Lost my password for my account. Don't rember name. Not good…

Customer Question
Lost my password *****...

Lost my password ***** my account

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Don't rember name***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Not good with this stuff trading to set up new echo show

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No just don't know my password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know